Wednesday, May 28, 2014

20 years young

Sooo, my birthday just recently passed and I've been telling my myself that i was going to boost my wardrobe with a more mature yet youthful look. I decided there was no better time than my 20th birthday. I had purchased these red dress pants from JcPenny and couldn't think of anything that would really compliment it. Until of course I took a trip to my local Goodwill and found a Blouse that matched perfectly! I had missed out on the Peter Pilotto collection at Target due to being away at school and my common low college pockets. None or the less when I saw the blouse it reminded me that Goodwill and Target has somewhat of a partnership. So if Tagret has things that are left over and they need room for new inventory they send their things to Goodwill. I seem to be the queen at finding deals! (Which is never a bad thing). This outfit was soo last minute I should get a pat on the back. To tone down the outfit I just accessorized with a simple pair or gold studs, a thin gold watch, and a small cuban link gold chain. Single strap black heels, and a blue handbag helped tie everything together.













No comments:

Post a Comment