Thursday, May 15, 2014

WELCOME!

So I've finally built up the courage to create a blog! I must admit i'm actually very proud of myself for FINALLY doing it! I should be the spokesperson for procrastination lbs. My objective for this blog is to share my Outfit of the Days, Thrift store finds, Styling ideas, Clothing Reconstruction Tutorials a.k.a. DIY's, and my personal talents and interests. Being a Fashion Major and fashion lover i enjoy expressing myself through what i wear and i want to share with others my fashion choices and fashion finds. I'm always on a budget just because of the fact that i am a college student and 99.9% of things that i own are purchased on my own with my own money. So a lot of things that i share with you all will be a new definition of inexpensive. Not too sure what else to say (which is very rare) but, i hope you all got a feel for what i'm really about and enjoy this blog as much as i enjoy having it.

1 comment: