Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Downtown Bound

Since my birthday was on a Thursday, i didn't plan anything for that actual day which worked out fine because my mom planed a surprise party for me (She's so wonderful). So the following day i decided to take a trip to downtown Chicago enjoy the sites and shop lol. I wanted to wear something relaxing,  laid back (yet stylish) and comfortable especially for my feet. since i was going to be walking everywhere. So i started off with a lightweight long sleeve shirt since it was going to be a little chilly and went for some tropical printed pants to add color. Wore some basic tennis shoes that i got from Rue21 to tie into the colors on my pants. And my statement necklace has different shades of blue to bring everything together. Gold hoops to match the gold in my necklace and a gold watch as well. And last but not least my blue handbag not only to carry me and my boyfriends things but it too went with the colors in my pants as well. Even though the shirt was the first piece i chose to wear i really worked around the pants.

Shirt: BodyCentral $7
Pants: Forever21 $14
Shoes: Rue21 $5
Handbag: Discovery Clothing Co. $20
Necklace: Rue21 $2
Watch: Thrifted $1
Earrings: Kmart .50






No comments:

Post a Comment