Friday, May 16, 2014

Monochrome Casual.

Good afternoon my chinadolls! Sooo despite the gloomy weather I still managed to get up, get dressed, and start my day. I couldn't think of anything to wear right off the bat but, I remember telling myself that I had shoes that were being neglected so I worked around my platform sneakers. I decided to do a mild monochromatic look by pairing my shoes with a white and red striped long sleeve shirt. A simple pair of high waist jeans to emphasize the area that was exposed due to my thirst being cut. To add on to the monochromatic look I got my red clutch to set the tone. For jewelry it was also mild with just a simple gold watch, gold Cuban link necklace, and a pair of gold detailed stud earrings. 

-Shirt: Thrifted/DIY $1
-Jeans: Boutique $30
-Shoes: Ross Dress for Less $14.99
-Clutch: Thrifted $5
-Necklace: Thrifted $1
-Earrings: Thrifted $1
-Watch: Thrifted $1









No comments:

Post a Comment